BRIEF-Transocean wins reversal in patent lawsuit vs Maersk
Nov 15 (Reuters) - Transocean Ltd : * Wins reversal of decision in favor of maersk drilling USA in patent
litigation -- U.S. appeals court * Lower court had rejected claims that maersk did not infringe patents, which
were related to offshore drilling * U.S. federal circuit court of appeals says trial jury had had substantial
evidence to justify $15 million damages as a reasonable royalty * Federal circuit reverses lower court order granting maersk's motion for new
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |