ArcelorMittal sells stake in South African miner
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - ArcelorMittal (ISPA.AS), the world's largest steelmaker, on Thursday agreed to sell its 50 percent stake in South African miner Kalagadi Manganese to the chairwoman of joint venture partner Kalahari Resources.
The steelmaker will receive 3.9 billion rand ($438.20 million) for its stake in Kalagadi.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials