Two BP workers indicted on charges related to oil spill
(Reuters) - A grand jury has indicted two BP Plc employees on 23 criminal counts related to the Deepwater Horizon oil spill in 2010, Attorney General Eric Holder said on Thursday.
The two highest-ranking BP supervisors aboard the rig will face a range of manslaughter and other charges, Holder said.
A former senior BP executive was also charged with misleading Congress about the spill.
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Easter truce |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |