China's Xi says reform, opening will continue
BEIJING (Reuters) - China must continue reforming and opening up, the ruling Communist Party's new leader, Xi Jinping, said on Thursday after the party named him as party chief in a long-awaited leadership transition.
Xi said the party faced many challenges, including corruption and being out of touch with the people.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |