- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- REPEAT-Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Rockets hit south Beirut after Hezbollah vows Syria victory
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets |
Time Warner Cable makes good start to Q4
BARCELONA (Reuters) - Time Warner Cable (TWC.N), the second-largest U.S. cable provider, has made a good start to the fourth quarter in terms of net subscriber additions, its finance director said.
"We are a few weeks into the quarter and we are a little bit ahead of where we were last year," Irene Esteves told a Morgan Stanley investor conference on Thursday.
"But I would caution that it is very early in the quarter and we are talking about very small numbers of net subscribers on a very large base."
Esteves also noted that in the fourth quarter last year, the group enjoyed a strong increase in net additions in December.
"So I would caution about extrapolating from a few weeks of data," she said of the firm, which is the second largest U.S. cable operator. (Reporting by Kate Holton; Editing by Dan Lalor)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this