Heineken completes APB stake purchase from F&N
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Dutch brewer Heineken (HEIN.AS) said on Thursday it had completed its purchase of Fraser and Neave's (FRNM.SI) direct and indirect stakes of Asia Pacific Breweries APBB.SI and would proceed to a complete buyout.
Heineken said it now owned 95.3 percent of Tiger beer maker APB and would consolidate it into its accounts this month.
It also said it would make a mandatory general offer for the remaining APB shares.
(Reporting By Philip Blenkinsop)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image