Heineken completes APB stake purchase from F&N
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Dutch brewer Heineken (HEIN.AS) said on Thursday it had completed its purchase of Fraser and Neave's (FRNM.SI) direct and indirect stakes of Asia Pacific Breweries APBB.SI and would proceed to a complete buyout.
Heineken said it now owned 95.3 percent of Tiger beer maker APB and would consolidate it into its accounts this month.
It also said it would make a mandatory general offer for the remaining APB shares.
(Reporting By Philip Blenkinsop)
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead