Heineken completes APB stake purchase from F&N
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Dutch brewer Heineken (HEIN.AS) said on Thursday it had completed its purchase of Fraser and Neave's (FRNM.SI) direct and indirect stakes of Asia Pacific Breweries APBB.SI and would proceed to a complete buyout.
Heineken said it now owned 95.3 percent of Tiger beer maker APB and would consolidate it into its accounts this month.
It also said it would make a mandatory general offer for the remaining APB shares.
(Reporting By Philip Blenkinsop)
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |