Heineken completes APB stake purchase from F&N
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Dutch brewer Heineken (HEIN.AS) said on Thursday it had completed its purchase of Fraser and Neave's (FRNM.SI) direct and indirect stakes of Asia Pacific Breweries APBB.SI and would proceed to a complete buyout.
Heineken said it now owned 95.3 percent of Tiger beer maker APB and would consolidate it into its accounts this month.
It also said it would make a mandatory general offer for the remaining APB shares.
(Reporting By Philip Blenkinsop)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data