Heineken completes APB stake purchase from F&N
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Dutch brewer Heineken (HEIN.AS) said on Thursday it had completed its purchase of Fraser and Neave's (FRNM.SI) direct and indirect stakes of Asia Pacific Breweries APBB.SI and would proceed to a complete buyout.
Heineken said it now owned 95.3 percent of Tiger beer maker APB and would consolidate it into its accounts this month.
It also said it would make a mandatory general offer for the remaining APB shares.
(Reporting By Philip Blenkinsop)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling