Hamas chief vows to keep up "resistance" after Jaabari killed
KHARTOUM (Reuters) - Hamas chief Khaled Meshaal on Thursday condemned the killing of military commander Ahmed al-Jaabari and vowed to continue the "resistance" against Israel after the Jewish state launched an offensive against Palestinian militants in Gaza.
"Men and women in Palestine, we will continue the resistance," Meshaal said at a meeting of Islamic leaders in the Sudanese capital Khartoum.
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Apple's iPhone sales beat Street but iPad volumes slide
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief