United Continental says computer issues resolved, resuming operations
(Reuters) - United Airlines' computer issues have been resolved and the airline is resuming operations for flights affected by the problems, the airline said in a post to its official Twitter feed on Thursday.
Earlier in the day the airline said the issue was affecting "some of its flights," though it was not clear how many. (Reporting By Ben Berkowitz; editing by John Wallace)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
Protesters respond to calls to defend their demonstration from possible police intervention. Slideshow