United Continental says computer issues resolved, resuming operations
(Reuters) - United Airlines' computer issues have been resolved and the airline is resuming operations for flights affected by the problems, the airline said in a post to its official Twitter feed on Thursday.
Earlier in the day the airline said the issue was affecting "some of its flights," though it was not clear how many. (Reporting By Ben Berkowitz; editing by John Wallace)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions