No other top brass ensnared in Petraeus scandal -Pentagon chief
BANGKOK Nov 15 (Reuters) - The scandal surrounding former CIA Director David Petraeus does not appear to have drawn in any other top brass beyond the commanding American general in Afghanistan, U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said on Thursday.
"I am not aware of any others that could be involved in this issue at the present time," Panetta told reporters during a trip to Thailand. "Obviously as this matter continues to be investigated, both on Capitol Hill and by the inspector general, I'm sure that we'll have to wait and see what additional factors are brought to our attention."
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit