REFILE-Petraeus to testify before closed House hearing on Benghazi
WASHINGTON Nov 14 (Reuters) - General David Petraeus, who stepped down from his post as CIA director after the revelation of an extramarital affair, is scheduled to testify on Friday at a closed-door congressional hearing about the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.
The House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence said in a statement on Wednesday that Petraeus will testify on Friday morning.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats