REFILE-Petraeus to testify before closed House hearing on Benghazi
WASHINGTON Nov 14 (Reuters) - General David Petraeus, who stepped down from his post as CIA director after the revelation of an extramarital affair, is scheduled to testify on Friday at a closed-door congressional hearing about the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.
The House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence said in a statement on Wednesday that Petraeus will testify on Friday morning.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’