BRIEF-Viacom said it plans to purchase $700 million in stock for the quarter ending December.
Nov 15 (Reuters) - Viacom Inc : * Said it plans to purchase $700 million in stock for the quarter ending
December. * Said it plans to purchase $2.5 billion in stock in fiscal 2013. * CEO expects sequential improvement in ad revenue but will not be in positive
territory this quarter
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official