Vontobel had 96 bln francs in AUM at end Oct
ZURICH Nov 15 (Reuters) - Swiss bank Vontobel said on Thursday assets under management rose by 5 billion Swiss francs since mid-year to 96 billion Swiss francs at the end of October.
Vontobel said it is also combining its cross-border and onshore activities in its private banking business with German clients.
(Reporting by Caroline Copley)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions