Wal-Mart posts higher quarterly profit
Nov 15 (Reuters) - Wal-Mart Stores Inc posted a higher quarterly profit on Thursday, helped by strong sales of back-to-school merchandise in the United States.
The world's largest retailer said it had earned $1.08 per share in the third quarter ended Oct. 31, up from 97 cents per share a year earlier.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |