BRIEF-Aegis says Q3 revenue rises 14.5 pct
LONDON Nov 16 (Reuters) - Aegis Group PLC : * Total group revenue for the third quarter of 2012 was up +14.5% * Delivered total net new business wins of $2.9 billion during the first nine
months of the year (2011: $2.4 billion).
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York