BRIEF-Aegis says Q3 revenue rises 14.5 pct
LONDON Nov 16 (Reuters) - Aegis Group PLC : * Total group revenue for the third quarter of 2012 was up +14.5% * Delivered total net new business wins of $2.9 billion during the first nine
months of the year (2011: $2.4 billion).
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role |
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds