Akbank signs $500 million loan deal with JBIC
ISTANBUL Nov 16 (Reuters) - Turkish bank Akbank said on Friday it had signed a $500 million loan agreement with the Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC).
The loan will go to help businesses finance imports of Japanese products, according to a filing with the Istanbul Stock Exchange. (Reporting By Ayla Jean Yackley)
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details