Akbank signs $500 million loan deal with JBIC
ISTANBUL Nov 16 (Reuters) - Turkish bank Akbank said on Friday it had signed a $500 million loan agreement with the Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC).
The loan will go to help businesses finance imports of Japanese products, according to a filing with the Istanbul Stock Exchange. (Reporting By Ayla Jean Yackley)
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel