Autogrill not in talks to buy Select Service Partners
MILAN Nov 16 (Reuters) - Italy's Autogrill said on Friday it is not in talks with Swedish private equity fund EQT to buy UK catering group Select Service Partners.
"At the present time there are neither ongoing negotiations nor direct contacts with... EQT concerning a possible acquisition of SSP," it said in a statement.
A report in La Repubblica newspaper on Friday said Autogrill had had preliminary contacts with EQT to buy SSP.
(Reporting By Stephen Jewkes)
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Ukrainian protesters topple Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |