Autogrill not in talks to buy Select Service Partners
MILAN Nov 16 (Reuters) - Italy's Autogrill said on Friday it is not in talks with Swedish private equity fund EQT to buy UK catering group Select Service Partners.
"At the present time there are neither ongoing negotiations nor direct contacts with... EQT concerning a possible acquisition of SSP," it said in a statement.
A report in La Repubblica newspaper on Friday said Autogrill had had preliminary contacts with EQT to buy SSP.
(Reporting By Stephen Jewkes)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |