Autogrill not in talks to buy Select Service Partners
MILAN Nov 16 (Reuters) - Italy's Autogrill said on Friday it is not in talks with Swedish private equity fund EQT to buy UK catering group Select Service Partners.
"At the present time there are neither ongoing negotiations nor direct contacts with... EQT concerning a possible acquisition of SSP," it said in a statement.
A report in La Repubblica newspaper on Friday said Autogrill had had preliminary contacts with EQT to buy SSP.
(Reporting By Stephen Jewkes)
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details