Autogrill not in talks to buy Select Service Partners
MILAN Nov 16 (Reuters) - Italy's Autogrill said on Friday it is not in talks with Swedish private equity fund EQT to buy UK catering group Select Service Partners.
"At the present time there are neither ongoing negotiations nor direct contacts with... EQT concerning a possible acquisition of SSP," it said in a statement.
A report in La Repubblica newspaper on Friday said Autogrill had had preliminary contacts with EQT to buy SSP.
(Reporting By Stephen Jewkes)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted