The 2012 China Airshow is taking place in Zhuhai this week, bringing a record 650 companies from 38 countries. As well as all of the big commerical carriers, China is exhibiting a range of its military wares, including a new stealth fighter, drone and attack helicopter. NEWS > China pushes exports, flags ambitions at arms fair > China sells jets, dabbles in Eastern Air revival > Airbus confident on China deliveries > Airbus looks past supplier woes to output hike > Bombardier C-Series 'could beat revised target' > Bombardier strengthens pact with China's COMAC > China's rich yearn to fly for a hobby GRAPHIC > China's military exportsVIDEO > PLA fighter jetsNEWSLINKS >(Editing by Jeremy Laurence)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image