EU/IMF troika to extend stay in Cyprus-state TV
ATHENS Nov 16 (Reuters) - European Commission, European Central Bank and International Monetary Fund representatives negotiating a bailout with the Cypriot government will stay in the Mediterranean island until the middle of nest week, state TV said RIK on Friday.
The troika was scheduled to leave on Sunday but the two sides have yet to reach agreement on fiscal measures and bank recapitalisation.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |