Deutsche Boerse, Moscow Exchange sign partnership agreement
FRANKFURT Nov 16 (Reuters) - Deutsche Boerse, operator of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, said on Friday it has signed with Moscow Exchange a letter of intent regarding a plan for strategic partnership.
It said both plan to cooperate on exchange infrastructure, product development, IT and rules and regulations regarding trading, clearing, settlement & custody, collateral management as well as market data and indices. (Reporting By Marilyn Gerlach)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |