Deutsche Boerse, Moscow Exchange sign partnership agreement
FRANKFURT Nov 16 (Reuters) - Deutsche Boerse, operator of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, said on Friday it has signed with Moscow Exchange a letter of intent regarding a plan for strategic partnership.
It said both plan to cooperate on exchange infrastructure, product development, IT and rules and regulations regarding trading, clearing, settlement & custody, collateral management as well as market data and indices. (Reporting By Marilyn Gerlach)
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Pfizer considers $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, U.S. boxer famous in folk song, dies at 76