Deutsche Boerse, Moscow Exchange sign partnership agreement
FRANKFURT Nov 16 (Reuters) - Deutsche Boerse, operator of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, said on Friday it has signed with Moscow Exchange a letter of intent regarding a plan for strategic partnership.
It said both plan to cooperate on exchange infrastructure, product development, IT and rules and regulations regarding trading, clearing, settlement & custody, collateral management as well as market data and indices. (Reporting By Marilyn Gerlach)
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in U.S. prison
- Australia police kill 'terror suspect' after two officers stabbed
- Islamic State blows away Gulf qualms about joining U.S. military action