Deutsche Boerse, Moscow Exchange sign partnership agreement
FRANKFURT Nov 16 (Reuters) - Deutsche Boerse, operator of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, said on Friday it has signed with Moscow Exchange a letter of intent regarding a plan for strategic partnership.
It said both plan to cooperate on exchange infrastructure, product development, IT and rules and regulations regarding trading, clearing, settlement & custody, collateral management as well as market data and indices. (Reporting By Marilyn Gerlach)
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?