EBay to fight DOJ suit over non-hiring pact with Intuit
SAN FRANCISCO Nov 16 (Reuters) - EBay Inc said it will fight a suit filed against it on Friday by the U.S. Justice Department alleging the e-commerce company agreed not to hire Intuit Inc employees.
"The DOJ is taking an overly aggressive interpretation in their enforcement of antitrust law in this area," eBay spokeswoman Lara Wyss said in a statement.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner