EBay to fight DOJ suit over non-hiring pact with Intuit
SAN FRANCISCO Nov 16 (Reuters) - EBay Inc said it will fight a suit filed against it on Friday by the U.S. Justice Department alleging the e-commerce company agreed not to hire Intuit Inc employees.
"The DOJ is taking an overly aggressive interpretation in their enforcement of antitrust law in this area," eBay spokeswoman Lara Wyss said in a statement.
- Maine nurse defies state Ebola quarantine, leaves home |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note