EBay to fight DOJ suit over non-hiring pact with Intuit
SAN FRANCISCO Nov 16 (Reuters) - EBay Inc said it will fight a suit filed against it on Friday by the U.S. Justice Department alleging the e-commerce company agreed not to hire Intuit Inc employees.
"The DOJ is taking an overly aggressive interpretation in their enforcement of antitrust law in this area," eBay spokeswoman Lara Wyss said in a statement.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief