Kunlun Energy to be Hang Seng Index's 50th component
HONG KONG Nov 16 (Reuters) - Kunlun Energy will become the 50th component of Hong Kong benchmark, Hang Seng Index, with effect from Dec. 10, the index manager said in a statement after markets closed on Friday.
Chinese auto maker Great Wall Motor Co Ltd will replace rival BYD Co Ltd, backed by Warren Buffett, as a component stock on the China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong.
These changes were part of the index manager's quarterly review.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA