ICE Futures U.S. raises sugar margins, cuts OJ, corn margins
Nov 16 (Reuters) - ICE Futures U.S. said it raised its margin requirements for trading sugar #16, and lowered margins for orange juice (OJ), and corn futures, effective with the opening of business Tuesday, Nov 20.
The exchange operator raised sugar maintenance margins for speculators by 29.3 percent to $2,650 per contract from $2,050.
It cut margins for corn futures 28.6 percent to $1,500 per contract, and for orange juice futures 33.3 percent to $1,200 per contract.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee