- Frenetic search for survivors as 91 feared dead in tornado-hit Oklahoma |
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Dollar firms as Fed suspense builds, shares off highs |
- IRS officials back on Capitol Hill hot seat over targeting
Iraq would favour CNPC and Lukoil bids for W. Qurna 1 -ministry
BAGHDAD Nov 16 (Reuters) - Iraq has informed Russia's LUKOIL and China's CNPC it would favour their bids if they decided to buy Exxon Mobil's stake in the West Qurna-1 oilfield, oil ministry sources said .
"During two separate meetings with executives from CNPC and LUKOIL, Iraq informed the companies that it favours their contribution to purchase Exxon's share in West Qurna-1 oilfield," a senior Iraqi oil ministry official told Reuters.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this