Iraq would favour CNPC and Lukoil bids for W. Qurna 1 -ministry
BAGHDAD Nov 16 (Reuters) - Iraq has informed Russia's LUKOIL and China's CNPC it would favour their bids if they decided to buy Exxon Mobil's stake in the West Qurna-1 oilfield, oil ministry sources said .
"During two separate meetings with executives from CNPC and LUKOIL, Iraq informed the companies that it favours their contribution to purchase Exxon's share in West Qurna-1 oilfield," a senior Iraqi oil ministry official told Reuters.
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials