Iraq would favour CNPC and Lukoil bids for W. Qurna 1 -ministry
BAGHDAD Nov 16 (Reuters) - Iraq has informed Russia's LUKOIL and China's CNPC it would favour their bids if they decided to buy Exxon Mobil's stake in the West Qurna-1 oilfield, oil ministry sources said .
"During two separate meetings with executives from CNPC and LUKOIL, Iraq informed the companies that it favours their contribution to purchase Exxon's share in West Qurna-1 oilfield," a senior Iraqi oil ministry official told Reuters.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Plane with first coffins of Malaysian airliner victims leaves Ukraine |