Iraq has received "positive signals" from Lukoil, CNPC-ministry
BAGHDAD Nov 16 (Reuters) - Iraq has received "positive signals" from China's CNPC and Russia's Lukoil they will consider purchasing Exxon Mobil's stake in the West Qurna-1 oilfield, a senior Iraqi oil ministry official told Reuters.
"We have received positive signals from both CNPC and Lukoil that they will consider purchasing Exxon's stake in West Qurna-1," the official said on condition of anonymity.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Governor Christie's trustworthiness takes a hit in New Jersey poll