Daimler Trucks to supply Kamaz with engines, axles
FRANKFURT Nov 16 (Reuters) - Daimler's industry-leading trucks business will supply Russian partner Kamaz with more than 7,000 engines and 15,000 axles per year initially, as part of a deeper cooperation between the two companies.
"In the future, the two companies plan to manufacture axles in Russia through a joint venture," Daimler said in a statement on Friday. (Reporting by Christiaan Hetzner)
- A week on, Gaza war takes on deadly routine despite calls for truce |
- Ukraine says Russian army officers fighting with rebels |
- Special Report: How Italy became a submerging economy
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources