Man Group sells Lehman estates exposure for $456 mln
LONDON Nov 16 (Reuters) - Hedge fund manager Man Group on Friday said it had agreed to sell its Lehman estates exposure to Hutchinson Investors for $456 million.
Man Group, which has owned the claims since July 2011, said the Lehman claims were valued at $346 million on June 30, 2012.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted