Market Chatter - Corporate finance press digest
Nov 16 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related story was reported by media on Friday:
* U.S. regulators are expected to serve JPMorgan Chase with a formal action alleging weaknesses in the bank's antimoney-laundering systems, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people close to the situation. The cease-and-desist order from the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency is part of a broader crackdown on the nation's largest banks, the report said.
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- More Americans than ever have never married: survey