Market Chatter - Corporate finance press digest
Nov 16 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related story was reported by media on Friday:
* U.S. regulators are expected to serve JPMorgan Chase with a formal action alleging weaknesses in the bank's antimoney-laundering systems, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people close to the situation. The cease-and-desist order from the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency is part of a broader crackdown on the nation's largest banks, the report said.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change
- Alibaba shares surge 46 percent in their debut |