Market Chatter - Corporate finance press digest
Nov 16 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related story was reported by media on Friday:
* U.S. regulators are expected to serve JPMorgan Chase with a formal action alleging weaknesses in the bank's antimoney-laundering systems, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people close to the situation. The cease-and-desist order from the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency is part of a broader crackdown on the nation's largest banks, the report said.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |