CANADA FX-C$ weakens to 3-1/2-month, breaks resistance level
TORONTO Nov 16 (Reuters) - The Canadian dollar weakened to a 3-1/2-month low against the U.S. dollar on Friday, breaking a significant USD/CAD technical resistance level, as negative global economic sentiment continued to drag on riskier assets.
The Canadian dollar softened to C$1.0048 versus the U.S. dollar, or 99.52 U.S cents, weaker than its North American close on Thursday of C$1.0013, or 99.87 U.S. cents.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source