European stock index futures signal weaker start
LONDON Nov 16 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly lower open on Friday as investors positioned for a tough start to budget talks in the United States and Europe's poor economic prospects.
At 0701 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 and France's CAC were 0.2 percent lower, while contracts on Germany's DAX shed 0.1 percent.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |