Hong Kong shares to open up 0.5 pct, Belle Int jumps
HONG KONG Nov 16 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start Friday firmer, led by a 3.1 percent jump for Belle International, but the benchmark Hang Seng Index is still on track to post a second straight weekly fall.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.5 percent at 21,203.8. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 0.5 percent.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets