REFILE-UPDATE 1-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Nov 16
HELSINKI Nov 16 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
The troubled miner needs to provide more information before it could restart its Sotkamo plant after waste water leakage, an official from Finnish Safety and Chemicals Agency (TUKES) told Reuters.
Following the stoppage of almost two weeks at the nickel plant, the company looks to make changes to its metal process and that requires more evaluation of future risks, said senior official Paivi Rantakoski.
She added it seemed unlikely the plant would get back to production during Friday.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- CEOs of biggest Russian firms could be hit by sanctions: paper |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |