BRIEF-Moody's assigns Aa1 rating and Neg outlook to Maryland Community Development Administration's $15 mil Local Govt Infrastructure Bonds
Nov 16 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service has assigned a Aa1 rating and negative outlook to $15 million of Local Government Infrastructure Bonds (Senior Obligation), Series 2012 B-1 and a Aa1 rating and negative outlook to the $6.9 million of Local Government Infrastructure Bonds (Subordinate Obligation), Series 2012 B-2.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone