Talisman drills dry well in North Sea
OSLO Nov 16 (Reuters) - Talisman has drilled a dry well 17 kilometres southeast of the Varg field in the North Sea, the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate said on Friday.
The well is the first exploration well in production licence 568, in which operator Talisman holds a 40 percent stake, state-owned Petoro 20 percent, Det norske 20 percent, Edison 10 percent and Skagen 10 percent.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |