Talisman drills dry well in North Sea
OSLO Nov 16 (Reuters) - Talisman has drilled a dry well 17 kilometres southeast of the Varg field in the North Sea, the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate said on Friday.
The well is the first exploration well in production licence 568, in which operator Talisman holds a 40 percent stake, state-owned Petoro 20 percent, Det norske 20 percent, Edison 10 percent and Skagen 10 percent.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane