Talisman drills dry well in North Sea
OSLO Nov 16 (Reuters) - Talisman has drilled a dry well 17 kilometres southeast of the Varg field in the North Sea, the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate said on Friday.
The well is the first exploration well in production licence 568, in which operator Talisman holds a 40 percent stake, state-owned Petoro 20 percent, Det norske 20 percent, Edison 10 percent and Skagen 10 percent.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Thai junta leader appointed PM by hand-picked parliament
- Indian firms tool up for defense orders on Modi's 'buy India' pledge
- Liberia police fire on protesters as West Africa's Ebola toll hits 1,350