- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
UPDATE 1-Air raid sirens sound in Jerusalem - Reuters witnesses
JERUSALEM Nov 16 (Reuters) - Air raid sirens sounded in Jerusalem on Friday and Israeli Army Radio said the alert was intended for Israeli towns near the holy city.
The siren lasted for less than a minute. The radio said its reporter in Jerusalem heard an explosion. No blast was heard in the Reuters bureau in the south of the city.
In Gaza, Hamas's military wing said it had fired a long-range rocket at Jerusalem, about 70 km (40) miles from the Palestinian enclave.
Israeli police said they had no immediate information on whether a rocket had hit the city.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this