Brazil builder PDG to cut administrative expenses -CEO
SAO PAULO Nov 16 (Reuters) - Administrative expenses for Brazilian homebuilder PDG Realty SA are "way beyond what we expect in the future," Chief Executive Carlos Piani told analysts on a Friday conference call, as new management focuses intently on cutting costs.
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on