Brazil builder PDG to cut administrative expenses -CEO
SAO PAULO Nov 16 (Reuters) - Administrative expenses for Brazilian homebuilder PDG Realty SA are "way beyond what we expect in the future," Chief Executive Carlos Piani told analysts on a Friday conference call, as new management focuses intently on cutting costs.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. courts deliver conflicting rulings on Obama health care law
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |