Brazil builder PDG to cut administrative expenses -CEO
SAO PAULO Nov 16 (Reuters) - Administrative expenses for Brazilian homebuilder PDG Realty SA are "way beyond what we expect in the future," Chief Executive Carlos Piani told analysts on a Friday conference call, as new management focuses intently on cutting costs.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'