Brazil builder PDG to cut administrative expenses -CEO
SAO PAULO Nov 16 (Reuters) - Administrative expenses for Brazilian homebuilder PDG Realty SA are "way beyond what we expect in the future," Chief Executive Carlos Piani told analysts on a Friday conference call, as new management focuses intently on cutting costs.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |