BRIEF-Penn National Gaming jumps in premarket; plans to split businesses into two
NEW YORK Nov 16 (Reuters) - Penn National Gaming Inc : * Jumps 38.1 percent to $51.95 in premarket; plans to split businesses into two
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'