BRIEF-Penn National Gaming jumps in premarket; plans to split businesses into two
NEW YORK Nov 16 (Reuters) - Penn National Gaming Inc : * Jumps 38.1 percent to $51.95 in premarket; plans to split businesses into two
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine