Moody's says positive outlook on Sri Lanka's B1 rating hinges on policy performance
Nov 16 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service says the positive outlook for Sri Lanka's B1 rating hinges on the effective management of macroeconomic challenges.
See for full report.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter