Moody's says positive outlook on Sri Lanka's B1 rating hinges on policy performance
Nov 16 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service says the positive outlook for Sri Lanka's B1 rating hinges on the effective management of macroeconomic challenges.
See for full report.
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl