Salzgitter steel chief steps down
FRANKFURT Nov 16 (Reuters) - Salzgitter AG said Johannes Nonn, the board member in charge of its steel business, was leaving the company to become chief executive of Swiss steel maker Schmolz + Bickenbach.
Chief Executive Joerg Fuhrmann will oversee the steel business until the company's reorganisation project "Salzgitter AG 2015" is completed, which will likely be in mid-2013, Salzgitter said on Friday. (Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq