Salzgitter steel chief steps down
FRANKFURT Nov 16 (Reuters) - Salzgitter AG said Johannes Nonn, the board member in charge of its steel business, was leaving the company to become chief executive of Swiss steel maker Schmolz + Bickenbach.
Chief Executive Joerg Fuhrmann will oversee the steel business until the company's reorganisation project "Salzgitter AG 2015" is completed, which will likely be in mid-2013, Salzgitter said on Friday. (Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |