US SEC to announce big enforcement action Friday
WASHINGTON Nov 16 (Reuters) - The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission said it plans to announce a big enforcement action tied to mortgage-backed securities at 1:45 p.m. EST (1845 GMT).
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls