New Issue-Taylor Capital sells $100 mln in perpetuals
Nov 16 (Reuters) - Taylor Capital Group Inc on Thursday sold $100 million of Series A non-cumulative preferred stock perpetuals, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Sandler O'Neill was the sole bookrunning manager for the sale. BORROWER: TAYLOR CAPITAL AMT $100 MLN COUPON 8 PCT MATURITY PERPETUAL TYPE SHS ISS PRICE 25 FIRST PAY 02/15/2013 MOODY'S NR YIELD N/A SETTLEMENT 11/20/2012 S&P NR SPREAD N/A PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH NR NON-CALLABLE N/A
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South