Sikorsky Aircraft wins $804 mln US Army helicopter contract
WASHINGTON Nov 16 (Reuters) - Sikorsky Aircraft, a unit of United Technologies Corp, has won an $804 million firm-fixed-price contract to continue building UH-60M and HH-60M helicopters for the U.S. Army, the Pentagon said on Friday.
The contract, which also includes associated engineering, program management, technical publications and logistics support, runs through June 30, 2014, the Department of Defense said in its daily digest of major arms contracts.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans